Saturday, January 5, 2013

NEW

 
 
 
I am participating in two online adventures this year ( well, OK many but here are two of them). The first one is One Little Word with  Ali Edwards at Big Picture Classes http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/overview.php . The word you choose is yours for the year. My word....NEW.
Some of my intentions for the next year are New Me, New Adventures, New chapter, New Camera, New Classes, New Priorities, New friendships.
 
The second online endeavor is the 52 in 2013 flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/2115564@N20/ . A theme is chosen once a week. You then take a photo that week relating to the theme. Guess what the first week theme was ? Yep NEW !
I had decided on my word before I knew this. What a inspiring sign.
 
 
2013 is going to be a great year full of NEW !
 

9 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same courses as you Mary I am loving them so far....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find thses online encouragement project are helpful for me.

      Delete
  2. So happy to be in these classes with you :) Are you doing Kat's Find Your Eye class? I thought I remember reading you thought you were in that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Sarah...but can not find any receipt for it....so many classes and downloads !

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun Mary. I like your word choice. Just picked mine & posted it too; Create. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your post and the steps involved. Create is a very good word for you.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you an inspirational year, Mary. My word is a bit similar - discover! So I hope for "new" things to discover, like you. All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sherry Discover is a great word! This is going to be a fun year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Mary! Great cups and how you have displayed them!

    ReplyDelete