Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feelings of Light

 
Light has many moods. Strength, peace, happiness, sadness, warmth, cold etc.
 
Light can be very energizing .  The photos above, taken with Intagram, give a strong feeling of power and strength.
 
The first picture was taken on my way to work, East Grand Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan. Nice place to live, right!
 
The second was at sunset on West Grand Traverse Bay. Although it  still feels powerful it conveys a feeling of peace, the end of a beautiful day.
 
The third has a slightly cooler feel to it but still strong. And in the pinks I feel kindness.
 
I hope the light that is surrounding you today is full of warmth and comfort.
 
More Feelings of  Light to come.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
XO
Mary

15 comments:

  1. I love how you have captured light, both in words and in photos. And YES that is a very nice place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! And I fixed my errors. Thank goodness I have a daughter that is not as scattered as her mother. And has a better command of the english lamguage LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such different moods, all beautiful. You're fortunate to live near water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sherry. I appreciate you stopping by

      Delete
  4. I can sense it too in your lovely photos! I enjoyed visiting your lake.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am a water girl too!!!! Never can have enough.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sooo much for stoppping by Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love tithe clouds. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxi Love your blog. Hoping this year I get this one tweaked. Especially the layout

      Delete