Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beyond Beyond

It is a new year of fun and inspiration  in Kim Klassen's Beyond Beyond Class http://www.beyondlayers.net/registrationoptions/. I learned so much from Kim last year and meet some wonderful online friends, who have so inspired me, that I knew I had to partake again this year.

Kim challenged us to go out and play and to look at things from different angles. Since it was one degree here in northern Michigan I was 'forced' to shoot inside....not my best area of expertise. But, that being said I had fun.

I decided that I want to play with my new Lensbaby Composer Lens. FUN FUN FUN! It does have a bit of a learning curve but OH!... the possibilities..... I am hooked!







LOVE


20 comments:

  1. I feel your pain with the cold weather and not being able to go outside. My preferred shooting arena. That said I did suck it up and shoot inside this morning and like you had more fun than I thought I would. Lovely cup shots and a new camera and a new lens, you lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the neat results that you can get from Lensbabies...but they do sound a bit daunting. These are cool -- keep us posted as to how you find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do....I hope to invest in more this year

      Delete
  3. Great job, I especially like the B&W shot. I really must check out Lensbaby lenses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots i love the black and white one and what pretty cups.... It's too wet here at the moment to go out so more stll life for me next week...

    http://vivhalliwell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are off to a fantastic start with your new lens, love the cups. Especially the one where they are all stacked. I love my Lensbaby, one of my favorite lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for stopping by :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love mugs...you picked a beautiful subject! These are all lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great...the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Roxi...means a lot :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this last image of the cups...the color..the light..the dof! Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete